Friday, August 13, 2004

The "New" Anal Sex

Last night I went to the gym to lift heavy weights. Afterwards I was horny as hell and proceeded to a park frequented by gay men. Peddling through the city I passed a man on the sidewalk clearly interested in me. Minutes later we were hidden in the trees, and he was on his knees sucking me. Frankly there was too much teeth action for me, so I left - early.

Now I was insanely horny. Shortly I found a man in the trees also eager to mess around. We eventually ended up on the ground, and since my dick was sloppy wet with spit, we had inter-crural intercourse. Providing the receiver holds his legs together, this action is surprisingly similar to anal sex.

My good friend, Explorer, says he needs to take "Cruise Control Classes" to temper his tendency to pickup men for sex.