Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Menen Goes Vintage


Attempting something new, I’ve created an on-line sex profile to read the following:

“If you think that letting me put my dick in your ass makes you less of a man, or that fucking me will make you more masculine, then please use your cursor to move to the next cock.”

This all sounds very mature, doesn’t it? So today I hooked up with the intent of having a great time, and leaving the power struggle out of the picture. I mean after all, sex is for fun, not domination right?

After repetitive attempts to get my limp dick erect my new acquaintance said,

“It’s not going to happen is it?”

I dressed and started walking towards the elevator. Then it occurred to me to go back, throw him on the floor, pin him down and hammer fuck him; reducing him to nothing more than a quivering mass of flesh, begging for my phone number as I walked out the door.

Hard as a rock now, I pushed the elevator button, went home and ordered some really cool vintage t-shirts off of the Internet.

That’s improvement . . . right?