Friday, September 24, 2004

Menen Has A Sex Dream On The Beach


I attempted to go surfing this morning. My performance on the waves did not measure up to my riding standards set last night. In fact, I could not even get it up. Frankly, I am not sure I could have caught a tsunami if it formed right underneath me. Ordinarily, I am an excellent surfer, and this is something that seldom happens to me. Defeated, I paddled to shore, laid my board on the sand, climbed on top of it, and took a nap of shame.

I awoke to the sound of my three surf buddies laughing hysterically at me. With sand imbedded in the side of my face, and holding my board as if it were someone resting their head on my chest, I was sporting a raging hard on. Much to my horror, it formed an undeniably solid tent in my surf shorts and was equipped with a distinctive pre-cum spot.

As we walked to the showers, I tried to will my cock limp with thoughts of dead kittens and starving children. It absolutely refused to cooperate so by the time we got to the showers the ridiculing had done nothing but escalate. Of the four us, I am the only gay man in the clan. They made numerous jokes about me secretly wanting to have sex with all of them. This is an old ongoing tease between us. Today it played out differently than usual.

Since my shorts were soaking wet from the showers, and now clearly outlining my erection, I replied, "No chance of us ever hooking up though, because I am only attracted to men with dicks bigger than mine."

The silence in the air was positively exquisite.